Can the BRAVA Add Permanent, Increased Breast Size?

I need to gain about half a cup size permanently in my breasts, but I really don't want to have surgery to do so. If I use the BRAVA correctly, will I be left with some permanent result? I am not talking about using fat transfer with the BRAVA, soley BRAVA. Implants are not an option, don't want to hear about it on this post. I didn't ask about implant info, please don't give it and stay focused on THIS question!

Brava May Add Half a Cup Size

+1

Brava may add half a cup size, but it requires patience and quite a regimen.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-photo-galleries.php

BRAVA and breast augmentation

+1

BRAVA works similar to tissue expanders but on the outside by "sucking" out the tissue to expand. Brava alone may increase cup size volume by 100-150 cc on average.  Some surgeons have been using this system in conjunction with fat grafting to get more volume.

Permanent Results after BRAVA Breast Enlargement?

+1

The published results seem to show long-term results with BRAVA breast expansion alone (no fat grafting). However, the studies are less than 10 years and do not account for changes in a patients body, and weight changes associated with aging. Also, the increases in breast size are modest (about 100 to 250 cc) but real. 

BRAVE may be considered if you are looking for a natural and nonsurgcial, but small, increase in breast size. The results should last a lifetime but will not stop the aging process and the breast changes that come with it.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon