Why is the Bottom of my Nose Twisted? (photo)

Is this my ps's fault? Or is it just uneven swelling? I am 3 months post op. Should i get a revision in a year?

Rhinoplasty Revision

+1

Yes, give yourself time to heal before considering a revision procedure. Some of your concerns will straighten themselves out within six months to a year. After that time if the area is still of big concern to you, then I recommend considering the revision procedure. “Dr. D”

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Twisted lower nose

+1

If you are twisted at the lower end( caudal) area it may be secondary to the septum that is crooked. At this point, you will have to wait a good 6 mos to a year to have it revised if it bothers you.

Twisted nose at 3 months.

+1

You need to wait another 6-9 months and then have a revision of the nose is still twisted.