Do the Benelli Lift and 300 Cc Silicone Moderated Profile Implants Work for Me? (photo)

I´m 38 year old, 5'5'' tall, and weight 123 pounds, breast size 36B. I already have 230cc silicone subglandular implants and a crescent lift on my right breast, that´s why my right nipple is bigger than the left. The distance between my right nipple to the sternal notch is 24 cm and from the left nipple is 23 cm. I would like to even my nipples, lift my breasts and have a nicer cleavage. Thanks for replying!

Implants and benelli lift

+2

I think that based upon your photos, an augmentation and a circumareola lift may be the right operation for you.  An exam in person is vital.

Implant exchange and lift

+2

Based on your excellent description and photos, a periareolar lift with implant exchange (consider high profile implants) would be an ideal plan.  Good luck.

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Maui Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with implants Benelli to achieve optimal shape

+2

Defining the optimal goal of final breast shape is important to ensure comunication with your plastic surgeon.

We use photos, sizers and computer imaging to aid in defining the desired outcome.  Once the goal has been identified, reaching it is a matter of technical skill and breast/body anatomy.

Periareolar ("Benelli" or other techniques like it) lift with implants will work extremely well to improve breast shape, nipple size and position, and obtain a great final outcome and we routinely recommend this approach for most women with mild degree of ptosis (sag) and well developed breast tissue.

Mario Diana, MD
Plano Plastic Surgeon

What implant size works best for me and do I need a lift

+2

Thanks for the quality photos. It does make it easier to give better advice after seeing them. You have a good shape to your breasts but, like most women, there is always some degree of asymmetry. Your left breast does appear only slightly more lax but a left lateral image would show that. If you were only interested in enhancing your size, I would say that from your photos you don't need any lift in addition to fuller implants. If you are trying to achieve better symmetry of your nipple height and size then a peri-areolar lift should help you achieve this. The term Benelli lift refers to a more aggressive surgery than what you need but this is a common misconception. I hope this helps.

Dr. Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS

Benelli Lift may improve position and size difference of areolae

+2

Your high quality photos show that you have healed with fabulous scars following the right crescent lift. Progressing to a Benelli lift and larger implant will likely improve the breast form and areolae discrepancies. Using a permanent suture for the Benelli lift helps to minimize scar width and better control the areolar dimensions. Unfortunately, I find cleavage, as defined by distance between the central edges of your breasts, not to be reliably altered by surgical techniques as this is generally defined by your baseline anatomy.  

Chen Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Benelli Breasts Lift/ Re-augmentation to Achieve my Goals?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Although I am not able to give you precise advice without direct examination and a full communication of your goals, I think you may do very well with the operation you are considering. Keep in mind that the Benelli breast lift  will achieve a modest lift for you ( and this  modest lift is  all that may  be necessary).  You may want to consider the use of larger breast implants to achieve improved cleavage and/or more fullness superiorly.

I would suggest in-person consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons;  communicate your goals clearly.  I prefer the use of goal  pictures to help with this communication process.

Revision augmentation and circumareolar closure

+1

It's always interesting to see photos of patients that seem to not really need lifts but by measurements they seem to.  Your personal physical exam with a board certified plastic surgeon is critical.  Mentioning the details of what you want of your areolas... critical.  Once he has understood, I think he will be able to very effectively get you the result that you need and want; until then, your plan seems sound.

Best wishes on this,

DoctorMeade

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Do the Benelli Lift and 300 Cc Silicone Moderated Profile Implants Work for Me?

+1

Looking at your pictures, I think a Benelli Mastopexy would be a good fit. I always consent patients for a "possible vertical" in case the circular lift flattens the breasts too much.  A vertical lift allows for a more natural cone shape to the breast.  In your case I would be confident that the Benelli lift would work fine.  Good luck.

Christian Prada, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

That is a very good procedure for you.

+1

Thank you for the photos.  The benelli lift also known as purse-string mastopexy or doughnut lift is designed to shape the areolas and lift them about 1-2 cm if needed.  You appear to be a good candidate for this.  The link below gives you an idea of what you might expect.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Do the Benelli Lift and 300 Cc Silicone Moderated Profile Implants Work for Me

+1

I think that a circumareolar lift is the right approach for you. I would only suggest careful discussion with your surgeon about the size change. 70 cc will be a noticeable change, I believe, but barely so. It would probably be less than half a cup size. Be as sure as you can be that that is a sufficient amount of size increase.

Thanks and best wishes.