What are the benefits and risks of using bone cement on the sides of the upper third of the nose?

I would like this area widened. Where the nose meets the forehead but cannot find any other way to do it. Is bone cement very moldable? Does it feel like bone? Can bone grow into it?

Bone cement for rhinoplasty

+1
I would not recommend bone cement for shaping the nose. Although malleable at first, it has a tendency to fracture and may separate from normal bone causing a deformity.

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hydroxyapatite Bone Cement for Nasal Bone Widening

+1
There are numerous graft options to widen the nasal bones through an onlay technique including cartilage, allogeneic dermis and implants. Hydroxyapatite bone cement can also be used and is very moldable. Be certain to have someone do it who has a lot of experience with bone cements as they are tricky to use in tight spaces.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD