How Do I Know if the Before and After Photos Online Aren't Edited on the Computer but Actual After Photos?

I am trying to choose a good rhinoplasty surgeon in the NYC area but im having trouble because I dont know whether or not to trust the photos online

Before and After photos

+1

The way technology is today, it really is hard to know if someone photoshopped their pictures.  I think you need to meet with the surgeon and their staff and judge their integrity.  At the consultation, I would suggest talking to other patients in the waiting room as some of they may be post-op and you can judge the results for yourself.  Also, please make sure that you are seeing a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  A lot of work goes into earning board certification and I would doubt that any board certified surgeon would risk their reputation by posting edited photos.

Good luck.