Can I Go to the Beach a Day After I've Had Teosyal Injected into my Cheeks if I Stay out of the Sun? (photo)

I had teosyal filler injected into my cheeks earlier today. I live in dubai and really want to go to the beach tomorrow.can I go if I keep my face out of the sun and keep it cool? I'm only 22 and the swellings basically gone. A response would be much appreciated.

Post injection activities

+1

Yes, you can go out in the sun, but remember that sun damages and wrinkles your skin in the long run. In Dubai, the sun is strong and has stronger UVB and UVA rays than other parts of the world

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon