Im Considering the Bbl, but Dealing with Chronic Asthma for 5yr?

Am I at a Higher Risk for Serious or Lifethreaten Complications

Brazillian Butt Lifts in Asthma

+1

Asthma-like other diseases-makes surgery tricky, from the stand point of safely, putting you to sleep. It has nothing to do with your result or surgery per se. So consult a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazillian Butt Lifts, and has previlages to do it at a local hospital. I have done many surgeries on people who suffer from asthma and found them to be great patients. My anesthesia is called I.V. Sedation with rib blocks. My anesthesia provider is very skilled with safe induction of patients with asthma. All surgeries carry risk but I see no reason for you to be hesitant. Do your homework and you'll do well.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt lift and asthma

+1

You need to be medically clear and safe to have surgery, If your asthma is not under control you are not a surgical candidate.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS