Who is the BEST BBL Doctor in the Dallas Metroplex Area for 2nd Round?

Most of the doctors in Dallas who perform BBL have been doing it for less than 10 years. I also don't like their incision marks on the body - above the buttocks and on the bottom side of the buttocks! I went to Dr. Matlock in 2006 and I loved his results. His incision marks are under the buttocks on the bottom of the butt where no one can see. Does anyone in Dallas do this kind of procedure? I have not been impressed with the BBL doctors I've seen. I want BBL done a 2nd time.

BEST BBL Doctor in the Dallas Metroplex Area

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeon. Dr. Rod Rohrich and Dr. Fritz Barton are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to explore your options.