I'm Considering the BBL Im 43 Yrs Old N Was Told That 700cc Would Be Enough Due to Not Having Enough Fat?

I have tried to gain weight but it has been impossible. Is it safe to sleep on one side after having BBL? Also when can I drive n go back to work?

700cc Would Be Enough Due to Not Having Enough Fat?

+1

I think that 700 cc of fat transfered for butt augmentation is too small. Normally the minimal of 1000 cc is transfered to each butt to have a change. If you dont have enogh fat try to get some pounds before you go for brazilian butt lift

How much fat is enough for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Without seeing you, it is impossible to know whether 700 cc is enough fat for you to get the result you want. I perform more BBLs than any other surgeon in the Northeast, and 700cc (split between both sides) is a very small amount. It is unusual for me to place less than 1000cc on EACH SIDE.  You may want to seek another opinion, because some BBL surgeons are better at "finding the fat" than others. I have had countless thin patients and am often surprised how much fat I can find if I am very persistent and take my time harvesting it. Take a look at the link and I am sure you will be surprised at the results even in skinny patients.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Not enough fat for a BBL

+1

Obviously the limiting factor on a BBL is the amount of donor fat. 700 cc's may be a decent result if your buttocks are very small but I usually place 1000-2000 cc's in most. I limit sitting for 1 week and back to work when you feel up to it.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

+1

The amount liposuctioned and the amount transferred will differ greatly from surgeon to surgeon.  One surgeon may only get 700 cc, while another may be able to get double or triple.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA