What is the average price of a nasal tip reduction?

I look like Liza Minnelli and my profile resembles hers. We share the same profile - where our chin is wrong. i suspect a chin implant can be done at the same time of the nasal tip repair. My nose is "bulbous" and I don't think any bones would be have to be broken, just some cartilage. Can you give me an estimate of doing both at once or just the nose..

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

+1

The combination of a rhinoplasty and chin implant is very common in our practice. A chin implant is placed through a sub mental incision to give more projection to the chin for better facial balance. To reduce the bulbous nasal tip, suturing techniques of the lower lateral cartilages and a conservative cartilage removal is performed to adjust the tip. Most patients require a full rhinoplasty to adjust the tip to the remainder of the nose. Our rhinoplasty/ chin implant photo gallery and price list are located on the link below

Price of Nasal Tip Reduction and Chin Implant

+1

Without pictures that would help me answer your question (he cost of the tip surgery will vary depending on what should be done) the fees will be between $5,000-7,000.

+1

Best to seek a few IN PERSON opinions.. In Miami area fee ranges from $3,000 to $5,000 for ONLY nasal tip-plasty.

Nasal tip refinement and chin implant

+1

Thank you for the question and your great description! It is very common to perform nose surgery and chin implant placement at the same time. This helps to improve the overall harmony and aesthetic balance between the facial features. Prices vary widely around the country, but in the SF Bay Area you can expect around $5000 for the nose and $3000 for the chin, plus any anesthesia or facility costs required. Best of luck moving forward!

Evan Ransom, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal tip reduction and chin implant cost

+1

It is impossible to tell you whether a nasal tip reduction along will be sufficient. Sometimes it is necessary to narrow the bones as well. Also can be done at the same time.

+1

Refinement of the tip may cost $4000 or so on the low end and a chin implant may be $3000 on the low end.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty estimates for limited rhinoplasty

+1

In our area, the price for a more limited procedure is around 2500 dollars plus anesthesia and facility expenses. A complete rhinoplasty is around 5500 for comparison so it could be that much or slightly less.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon