What's the Average Cost when Multiple Procedures Are Combined? Breast Augmentation, Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck? Thanks!

What's the Average Cost when Multiple Procedures Are Combined? Breast augmentation, brazilian butt lift and tummy tuck? Thanks!

The cost of combined cosmetic plastic surgery procedures varies widely surgeon to surgeon and the geographic area.

+1

The answer to this varies widely surgeon to surgeon and changes with the geographic area.

See two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area to see what procedures you are a good candidate for and to get specific price quotes for the combinations your are most suited for.

Good luck.

Cost of surgery with multiple procedures

+1

Surgical costs can be improved when multiple procedures are performed at a single surgical setting. However, considerable care must be undertaken to assure that the patient is not undergoing too much surgery at one time. The 3 procedures you describe probably are too much to be accomplished at one surgical setting. These procedures should be split into 2 surgeries with a few weeks of recovery in between each surgery.

Antonio Gayoso, MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures

+1

The cost of multiple procedures in my practice is often less than the total combined cost for the individual procedures.  We usually discount the second , and third procedures and of course the facility fee will also be a bit less as well.

What's the Average Cost when Multiple Procedures Are Combined?

+1

increases a lot  because you improves  your  time and  skills and mostly you  should  call any certified colleague to help you  in order  to offer  security for patient

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thank you for your question.  First off, that is too much to combine at one time.  I will routinely do a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck at the same time.  The Brazillian Butt Lift I would do separately.  The big issue is that with a Brazillian Butt Lift (fat transfer), we don't want you sleeping on your back for a few weeks.  And you wouldn't want to sleep on your stomach with breast implant and a tummy done at the same time.

Rigo Mendoza, MD