What would the average cost be to make my nose look like this? (photo)

What would the average cost be to make my nose look like this?

+1
The surgery can be performed without any visible incisions for about $5000.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Average cost for Rhinoplasty

+1
Thank you for your question and for submitting photos. The two surgeons below have made excellent points. Let me address another issue. I can tell you that the total cost for rhinoplasty can run between $5000 and $9000 depending on your community. My advice to you would be not to let cost be your primary consideration in selecting a surgeon. 

Rhinoplasty is very specialized operation and not every plastic surgeon can do them well. Make sure your plastic surgeon is board certified and has an expertise in rhinoplasties. Ask to see before and after photos. RealSelf.com could help you find a qualified surgeon in your area. I would expect you to have a very nice change. 

William McClure, MD

Rhinoplasty for dorsal hump reduction

+1
The dorsal hump reduction is only one maneuver performed during the rhinoplasty procedure.  The hump is composed of  both bone and cartilage and needs to be filed down. Medial and lateral osteotomies of the nasal bones are then required to prevent an open roof deformity. Minor tip adjustments may also be necessary to make sure the new bridge line matches the existing tip.

NOSE SURGERY?

+1
Any time you touch the nose, even for what seems like "a little change" you are having surgery.  There is no such thing as "a little surgery".  Even a small modification will change the balance of the nose.  THink about taking a part a puzzle, even one piece, it is disassembled.  Your nose could have the change you desire and even look better.  Consult with an expert and get the best advice and the best care.

Jeffrey Ditesheim, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon