What is the Average Cost for Silicone Breast Implants, Smooth, Under Muscle Be the Medium C in the Des Plaines IL Area

Cost Range for Breast Augmentation

+1
Breast Augmentation prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. It might be possible to meet your price point but be careful that this does not mean a less experience surgeon and therefore less quality surgery. My recommendation is to first find qualified surgeons that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See my below link on how I would pick the best plastic surgeon.

Factors that influence the price include:
1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctors office? Geographical location also has a significant influence.

2. Type of Anesthesia - IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist be used, or an RN?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best trained (and longest) would be a surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long, etc . Will other procedures also be done like a breast lift, lipo on the sides of your breast/chest wall, etc be also performed

Web reference: http://drnichter.com/find-best-plastic-surgeon-dr-right/

Breast Implant Cost

+1

I am from the Kansas City area a little south of you and it is a little cheaper here at $5500 for the total package cost.  Everything except the cost of getting some prescriptions filled after the surgery.  I know that price is important but make sure that you are seeing a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with considerable experience and a lot of happy patients.  It is probably good to visit with more than 1 surgeon.

Gary Hall, MD

Web reference: http://www.hallmd.com

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant cost in DesPlaines

+1

Breast implant cost will vary considerably, and it is important to keep the total cost in mind. In the DesPlaines area near Chicago the cost can average 6500.00, and this should include implants, anesthesia, facility, and surgeon fees, and of course all follow up care. If the quote seems too good, consider that something you will need is missing.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com

Munster, IN price is $6500 including anesthesia and facility

+1

But...please don't base you decision solely on price. Look for certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Munster Plastic Surgeon