Who is the Best Asian Rhinoplasty Surgeon to Remove Donor Rib Cartiliage (Bridge and Tip)?

Thank you in advance but can you recommend me the best rhinoplasty surgeon who specialize in asian rhinoplasty - I want to remove my donor rib bridge and tip. Basically I want to reverse. I am two weeks post ops but I don't want to wait for 3, 6 or 12 months to like my nose, because it change the way I look and I know i don't want that by any mean. I want to find me when I look into the mirror. I am not overacting. I made a terrible mistake and trying to find a realistic solution please!

Revision of Asian rhinoplasty.

+1
If you insist on early removal of your rib graft it would depend on what else was done to the nose. If the tip were projected and you had a tip graft you will have a scoop nose, etc You need to see a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon.

+1

Any experienced Rhinoplasty surgeon could remove the rib grfats from your nose during a revision Rhinoplasty if you're a suitable candidate which means you are at least 6 months post previous Rhinoplasty, there's a good reason to do so and there's a reasonable plan on what is going to be added once the rib cartilage is removed.

Frequently, the top of the nasal bones are reduced to accommodate the rib dorsal gfraft which would require adding something to the nasal dorsum.  I prefer using a straight, silastic dorsal implant in those circumstances.  Conchal cartilage ear grafts are the best, IMO for the nasal tip area.

Rib cartilage removal

+1

Augmentation of the dorsum of the nose is performed using rib cartilage or prosthetic implants.   Taking out the rib cartilage at this point may  not be the best idea, but can be done.  I would suggest you see how things look in 3-6 months.  But if you absolutely hate it, it certainly can be removed.  A consult would be in order.

Too early

+1

I certainly understand your anxiety, but I would not recommend performing any revision surgery for several months, likely 6-12.  It is far too early to predict your final result and it would be difficult for another surgeon to anticipate your appearance given the swelling still present in your nose.  This would make it difficult to give you the best chance at a good result.  Try to be patient, it is very likely to be better than you think at this point.

Colin Pero, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon