What Should Be the Approximate Difference in Between a Chemical Peel and Laser Hair Removal?

I had a chemical peel last week and next week I will be having my laser hair removal appointment for upper lip region. So is it advisable to go for the lasers or not? Time difference between two is more than 2 weeks. My skin has recovered completely and has so signs of peeling or hyper pigmentation.

Laser hair removal after chemical peel

+1
Depending upon the depth and type of peel, wait at least 1-2 weeks to have your laser hair removal done. As long as your skin has completely healed from the peel you should be fine.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon