What are the apparent problems with my post-rhinoplasty operation based on these photos? (photo)

It's 4 months post my nose job. I notice a bump on the bridge and a indented/collapsed right side. What are these problems called? Will they go away with time?

Dorsal Bump and Collapse Right Nose

+1
The bump on the bridge may resolve but the collapse on the right side of your nose probably won't get much better. Can you breath from your right nasal passageway?

Consult your surgeon.

West Orange Plastic Surgeon

What are the apparent problems with my post-rhinoplasty operation based on these photos?

+1

Over the internet is a dis service to you to tell you that additional surgery is needed. ONLY a IN PERSON evaluations allow the exact nature of your nose issue to be explained to you..

Post rhinoplasty irregularities

+1
The irregularities that you see are unlikely to improve on their own,  a certain degree of asymmetry to the face is the norm, but if it bothers you, I would suggest waiting. It is early,  only 4 month and your nasal shape will continue to adjust over the next year. If the depression on your right side persists, it can be addressed with a cartilage graft called a spreader graft. The slight hump can be reduced with rasping or camouflaged with a number of fillers. 
Best regards
Dr Falk

Arthur N. Falk, MD
Albany Facial Plastic Surgeon

Depending on your examination, you may be a candidate for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty treatments.

+1

You appear to have a pinched appearance on front view, along with an indentation above your right tip causing asymmetry. You may be a candidate for injectable fillers to provide a more natural straighter nasal appearance, depending on your examination. Our experience is with Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Irregularities 4 months Post-op

+1

Hi,

From the frontal view, it looks like you have several things going on including, right nasal valve collpase, bulbous tip and inverted V deformity. Its unlikely that this will get better over time.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS