What Would Be the Best and Safest Way on Minimizing Two Scars on my Forehead? (photo)

I had bicycle accident about 15 years ago, resulting in having two flat scars on my forehead that aren't deep. i barely feel them if i move my finger across, specially the one right above my right eye, but they are quit visible and also darker than my skin color. So i was wondering what would be the best way to achieve best result in minimizing the scars if not remove them completely?

Options to help with scars on forehead

+3

I realize you mentioned you feel the scars on your forehead are flat, but in the pictures, they do appear to be depressed.  It's possible that this may not be the case when you are seen in person.  If the scars are depressed, it's possible that a filler could be placed underneath them to help with the appearance.  A more long term treatment would be surgical scar revision.    

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Correcting forehead scars with Melarase creams and co2 laser - Los Angeles

+1

Dark scars can be improved with Melarase creams. Textural issues can be addressed with Co2 laser.

Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS