What is the Best and Fast Treatment of Keloids Removal?

i was burned 14months ago with too hot water my left body was wholly burned now on burned body keloids are formed that are too large approx 4 to 5 inches that are hard and red and black in color that are painful,irritated and inching but doctors say wait they gone owing and give some creams but they do not work 14months gone but there no any change seen in keloids.i can not afford any surgery or laser treatment.plz suggest any low cost treatment that must be effective and affordable.thaks

Options for keloid removal!

+1

Early treatment will afford the best results.  I use a combination of the following for non-surgical treatment of keloids:

1. Selective IIT
  2. Cryotherapy
  3. Pressure Treatment
  4. Silicone
  5. Pulsed Dye Scar Laser

Keloid treatment options after a burn

+1

Your best treatment option, and actually the cheapest, is the injection of cortisone into the keloids with or without liquid nitrogen cryotherapy in addition, by an expert injector such as a dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Laser and surgery are inferior options in this case.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon