What is the Most Advanced Method of Maxillary Sinus Cyst Removal?

(1)Is a surgery essential for the following person? (2) If yes then how would that be done?What is the safest way? Age: 46 years Sex: Male Part Scanned: PNS and Brain Diagnosis Report Posted as an image.

+1

I don't see any photos or reports attached to your question. Without a doubt the best option is endoscopic as it maintains function of your sinuses and has minimal downtime. The most important point though, is that asymptomatic sinus cysts often do not require removal. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Web reference: http://weberfacialplasticsurgery.com

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Maxillary sinus cyst

+1

The presence of a maxillary sinus cyst in and of itself is quite  common and does not automatically require removal. If the cyst is causing sinus obstruction and infections or there is going to be surgery for other causes of infection then it can be removed. The most common method these days is trans nasally with sinus endoscopes.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sinus cyst

+1

If you are describing a mucous retention cyst in the maxillary sinus there is no reason to do anything unless it is blocking the opening of the sinus. This is easily addressed endoscopically. Once again, though, these are 99.9% incidental findings on imaging and of no clinical significance. Definitely discuss this with an Otolaryngologist.

Honolulu Facial Plastic Surgeon