Are Thare Discounts for Having Two Sets of Breast Implants at Once?

are there any Drs available and willing to give a discount on having two implants for me and my niece done. Drs in bakersfield or surrounding areas

Discount augmentations

+1
Certainly I would think that most plastic surgeons would try to accommodate patients and their friends when they wish to do their procedures together. You should discuss this possibility with your board certified plastic surgeon at your consultation. If you can't find someone in your area and you are willing to travel, then maybe you should look into that.

Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Discounts for Patient Referrals?

+1

In my practice, we do try to “reward” patients for their referrals/loyalty.  I'm sure my office staff can work with you... The best place to start would be with an in person consultation to discuss your goals and to determine what operation (if any) will best meet your goals.