Would You Use Teyosal?

I work closely with a company that distributes Teyosal and have heard mixed reviews about the product. Curious if any doctors out there would actually use it in their practice?

Yes, I use Teosyal in my practice and get great results.

+1
Yes, I use Teosyal in my practice and get great results. Teosyal manufactures various types of filler designed for various areas of the face. You must see an experienced injector to help you to choose product.  

Hope this helps.

Teosyal Dermal filler

+1

Teosyal is a hyaluronic acid based dermal filler and one of many on the market with similar chemical composition. It is synthetically produced and it has different stregths based on their viscoelasticity and stability in tissues. As hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in human skin it is very safe product to use. Possible problems occuring with any dermal filler can be applied to Teosyal filler range like: swelling, bruising, lumpiness -all temporary. More seroius problems like nodule formation or obliteration of vessel and tissue necrosis more dependent on injection technique and extremely rare and can occur with any dermal filler.

Alexandra Chambers, MD
London Dermatologist