I'm wanting a Tummy Tuck & Breast Implants. Do I also need a lift and a Liposuction? (photos)

I'm wanting DD size boobs from implants, I am a 38 C now. Will I require a lift also? And I'm also wanting a tummy tuck and wondering if lipo should be used to get the hour glass contour I'm looking for. And should I use saline or silicone implants? I've had 4 kids. I'm 5 ft 7 and 172 pounds and 23 years old

The right candidate for a mommy makeover

+1
Mommy makeover candidates are those women who desire an improved shape to their breasts. This can include a breast lift with or without breast implants and sometimes a reduction. For the belly portion, a mini tummy tuck, full tummy tuck, or even circumferential tummy tuck can give you the look that you want. Thanks for your question!

Mommy Makeover

+1
From the photos it certainly looks like you would be a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover. A full Tummy tuck and breast augmentation or lift will address your areas of concern. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in Body Contouring and Aesthetic Breast Surgery for a consultation and more details. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck! Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Best mommy make-over plan

+1
Thank you for your mommy make-over question
  • The photos are distorting close-up. You may need a lift with the augmentation but a face-to-face examination is needed.
  • Liposuction is typically done with the tummy tuck.
  • This may or may not get you to an hour glass shape - you may need to lose weight on your own as well. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

I'm wanting a Tummy Tuck & Breast Implants. Do I also need a lift and a Liposuction?

+1
Thank you for the question and pictures.   I think that it is likely that you will benefit most from breast augmentation/lifting and tummy tuck surgery. Best to undergo these operations once you have reached a long-term stable weight, if you are not there already. Select your plastic surgeon carefully; ask to see lots of examples of his/her will work achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with. Then, it will be important for you to communicate your goals carefully as well. Best wishes.

A mastopexy is required to decrease areolar size.

+1
I think you would look best with a mastopexy combined to breast augmentation. The real are quite large and these could be reduced with a mastopexy as well as give a more youthful shape. Liposuction is a common adjunct to abdominoplasty.

Multiple procedures

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

Definitely believe that your body shape will be enhance by doing a tummy tuck, liposuction in the waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks. In regards to your breast, an anchor incision breast lift with some small implants, you seem to have some breast tissue that can be combined with the implants in order to reach a great looking size.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1
      I think that you would benefit from a breast augmentation and breast lift as well as tummy tuck and liposuction of the sides and back.

Tummy Tuck, Breast lift and Breast Implants

+1
It appears from your photos that you could benefit from a lift in addition to your breast implant surgery. This will reposition your breasts for a "perkier" more youthful look, and the implants will add volume that you have lost with having children. I often offer liposuction with a tummy tuck in the flank area so that the waistline is more defined. The decision to choose saline or silicone implants is a very personal one that you should discuss with your surgeon. The majority of my patients choose silicone implants (which are completely safe) because they look much more natural and feel more natural to the touch. Good luck with your decision and surgery!

Mark E. Mason, MD

Without a lift and lipo you're outcome would most likely be incomplete...

+1

Thanks for your question. 

About your breasts: I would highly recommend at least a mild lift, because your breasts are already a little fallen, and with the weight of the implants would definitely making them fall even more. So short answer - Yes, a lift would be highly indicated in your case. Saline or Silicone? I'm all in for silicone, only use saline for breast reconstruction. Texture, firmness, sensation... I just don't get why saline breasts are still used (the scar is a lot smaller, only point in favor).

About your body: from my point of view a Tummy Tuck without some Liposuction (might be minimal) is just an incomplete procedure. Liposuction to the flanks and lower back, are responsible (along with the Tummy Tuck traction) for defining the waist line and having a harmonious and aesthetic outcome (that hour glass contour you mentioned). 

Hope I cleared your mind about of any doubts. If not, feel free to contact me for more information. 

Have a great day, 

Dr. Fernandez Goico

Luis A. Fernandez Goico, MD