Should I Have a Third Rhinoplasty or Leave It Alone? (photo)

Dr wouldn't do a revision . He told me it may look worse .To much cartilage was removed and my nose is extremely asymmetrical . I am very scared , but cant go on for the remainder of my life looking like this . I am so self conscious and don't even want to be out in public . Can someone please tell me who can fix my nose . Who can fix this mess and help me ?

Tough case and it can be improved.

+2

I think you have a result that can be improved.  I am sorry to hear about your previous experience with rhinoplasty, but there is hope and I recommend you see several surgeons who specialize in revision operations.

You may be a candidate for a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty to improve the appearance of your nose after two Rhinoplasty Surgeries.

+1

I read your concerns and reviewed your photos:

In my view, you should reserve a third rhinoplasty surgery for a last resort. The most noticeable issue with your nose is tip asymmetry. Adding volume above your tip on your left, and below your tip on your right may be beneficial for you. My experience with procedures like yours is nearly exclusively with Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Third Rhinoplasty

+1

Your nose can be improved, in my opinion the two most important things you need are:

1. An experienced revision rhinoplasty specialist

2. The use of cartilage grafts to improve both on the shape and function of your nose.

Michel Siegel, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Another Revision Rhinoplasty?

+1

Your nose can be improved, both in appearance and function. Consult with surgeons who truly specialize in revision rhinoplasty because you need extensive reconstruction.

Third rhinoplasty/

+1

Your nose can definitely be improved. you need to see someone who is comfortable with revision surgeries and the use of a variety of grafts from different sources. Good luck!

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revison Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

It is possible to improve on your nose with a third rhinoplasty. You should consult with surgeons that have ethnic rhinoplasty experience. This is not a hopeless case.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Third Rhinoplasty?

+1

Your nose can be improved with cartilage grafting and a few other techniques.  I would be happy to help you with those concerns.