Is There Plastic Surgen in Irving TX who is Good in Upper Lips Botox for Gummy Smile?

i Want to Do the Treatment N Cost Plz.

Gummy Smile Correction with Botox in Texas.

+3

Dear writer: I'm happy to recommend several of my colleagues that come to mind: Dr. Paul Friedman and Dr. Van Laborde in Houston, and Dr. Greg Nikolaidis in Austin. All are board certified dermatologists, fellowship trained, and have extensive cosmetic dermatology experience. 

Web reference: http://www.realself.com/find/Florida/Miami/Dermatologic-Surgeon/Leyda-Bowes#photo-1083343

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

BOTOX

+2

Try Dr. Jon Kurkjian in Fort Worth Texas, a great PS and a great guy. I worked with him and highly recommend him 

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.