What Can I Do for my Stomach? (photo)

I'm 5'1 and 95 lbs. I have 2 children by c section. I have a lot of loose skin and I HATE my outie belly button. I also have a scar from a 4 wheeler accident. It ripped off some of my skin and was sutured up at least in sort of a straight line. I'm so petite, only 24 yrs, and can't even wear a bikini. Please tell me what my options are. My first pictures I'm standing up and my third picture I'm sitting.

What Can I Do for my Stomach?

+2

From the photos it looks like you should expect a great improvement from a tummy tuck. Because of the scar that is present there may be some variations in the classic technique, and these would be reviewed at the time of consultation. 

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

High skilled plastic certified surgeon by ASAPS yu will need/ requeriria de un cirujano plastico certificado por ASAPS

+2

your case it is not an easey case to be solved, but might be properely corrected by any skilled certified plastic aesthetic surgeon by "ASAPS", the problem is the horizontal  scar than  partially cuts the upper to down belly blood circulation,  but the belly also recives circulation by adyacent lateral vassels so i would realize it in 2 stages a.- first  miniTT  plus rectus abdominal muscles diastasis correction b.- second stage ( i month later) upper belly correction in this way safety will be saved.

tu caso no es facil de  corregir se requeriria de un cirujano plastico estetico certificado por la  ASAPS con vasta experiencia, para practicarse la correccion en 2 tiempos  porque la cicatriz horizontal superior  corta la circulacion hacia abajo pero el abdomen tambien recibe circulacion de los vasos laterales tiempo a.- minilipectomia con  correccion de  diastasis de rectos abdominales sin liposuccion b.-segundo tiempo  correccion de la cicatriz horizontal

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck Will Work

+2

Hi. You seem to be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck if you are willing to trade the scar for the flat abdomen. The procedure takes about 2 hours and is very straightforward in someone thin and healthy such as yourself. Good luck

Tummy Tuck

+1

Your tummy tuck would have to be modified because of your scar.  It is hard to say from the photo but you might do well with a standard tummy tuck depending  upon how deep your were cut from the previous injury.  You just need to see a board certified PS and get a good physical exam.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

What Can I Do for my Stomach? (photo) #tummytuck

+1

I agree that your case is a bit more challenging for several reasons...You do have loose skin but not really drooping skin. I think you would benefit from abdominal wall tightening and skin as well, but I think you will still have a vertical scar from your belly button down low on your tummy. And then there is the complication from the scar across your tummy which can change the circulation to your tummy skin making healing unpredictable...This is the time to find a surgeon with a lot of tummy experience...

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Full tummy tuck

+1

A full tummy tuck will be an excellent option if you are done having kids.  You will wind up with a little higher scar than some but the trade off should be well in favor of doing it.  Seek expert plastic surgeons for in person consultations.