What Procedured Would I Need to Even out my Face? Also Would I Be a Good Candidate for a Rhinoplasty? (photo)

after having a a child i lost a bunch of weight im smaller now then i was before, but woth that i lost a lot of weight in my face and on side is fatter then the other in certain places ive always wanted a nose job because its just wa to wide and round and lumpy. id also like to have a higher more defined bringe. will a nose job fix most of these problems including my eyes being slitly different.also been looking into a brow lift to open m eyes more.

Rhinoplasty after weight loss

+1

In the picture shown, you do not need a brow lift.  A rhinoplasty would involve narrowing the nasal tip through alarplasty incisions and possible osteotomies to narrow the nasal bridge width and any hump.  This will give more refinement and feminization to the tip and bridge line.

Rhinoplasty for the African-American nose.

+1

Rhinoplasty for your nose involves slightly raising the ;bridge, narrowing the nostrils and refining the tip. I have done this surgery for 35 years and try to create a natural look. Overdone black noses look awful and can be prevented by choosing a skilled surgeon who does noses you like. You do not need a brow lift.