I Am Looking for an Expert Doctor at Injecting Restalyne in Tear Troughs in Forth Worth, Texas? (photo)

In May I had a full face Fraxel Re:pair. Most of the results are positive. I am concerned with the state of my skin under my eyes. I seem to have a more severe tear trough area and I "wrinkle" different when I smile. I am researching my options and considering Restalyne injections under my eyes to, perhaps, soften this negative effect. Prior to the procedure I only had fine lines under my eyes. Thank you

Hi There,

Here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform Restylane.

Hopefully this helps!

I Am Looking for an Expert Doctor at Injecting Restalyne

+1

Always seek a reputable physician with much experience and high patient volume to injecting Botox/Fillers, do some research and ask for any before & after photos

Restylane and under-eye treatment

+1

I would do some research in your area - you certainly will have numerous options for reputable and well-qualified providers to educate you on the benefits of any dermal filler and how they may or may not get you the result you're looking for.

Sam Naficy, MD

Restylane is excellent for the area under the eyes

+1

The best results are usually achieved from a combination of Botox and Restylane.  It is a very simple procedure but the most important thing is to find an experienced injector.  I have had many patients who were injected with too much filler in this under eye area and were not happy.  Ask your friends who they have gone to and seek out an experienced Board Certified Dermatologist for your procedure.

Michele S. Green, MD