I Am 5'5 Weight160 Lbs, Excersice Twice a Week Am I a Candidate for a BBL? (photo)

Good candidate for a BBL

+2

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift. You will need an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBLs. Make sure your surgeon does at least 6 BBLs per week and he/she has a lot of before and after pictures to look at. You may need to travel to another city to have this done by a qualified surgeon.

Brazillian Butt Lift Candidate

+2
Thank you for your question and photos. You are an ideal candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. There is a small amount of excess fat of the abdomen, flanks and back with a relative shortage in the buttocks region. Liposuction of the areas of excess and fat transfer to the buttocks region would enhance your body shape very effectively.  Best wishes.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

I Am 5'5 Weight160 Lbs, Excersice Twice a Week Am I a Candidate for a BBL?

+2

You can get excellent results with Liposuction on the abdomen, waist, armpit,  full back, getting a round butt and more projection. I believe you can a beautiful shape.

Walkiris Robles, MD

Good candidate for BBL

+2

i believe you are a great candidate for BBL . The procedure will get rid of the fat in your love handles and abdomen , reshaping your body so that you can have a flat abdomen , small waist and rounder butt .  Then you will be able to really see the results of your gym work out . 

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Good Candidate for BBL

+2

Good candidates for BBL, Brazilian Butt Lift, are in shape, but have areas of fat on their thighs, abdomen, back and/or arms which can be liposuctioned and then purified and then injected into the buttocks.  From your description, it sounds like you are a good candidate.    However, you will need an in-person consultation to know for sure.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

+2

There is no doubt that you will have a great result with the Brazilian buttlift.   This surgery is extremely surgeon and effort dependent.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1
Thank you for your question .
You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift .Depending on the type of results you are looking for i think you have enough fat to be transferred to your buttocks.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Good candidate for BBL

+1

Based on your photos, I would suggest you are a good candidate for a BBL. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift / Butt Augmentation Toronto

+1

I think you would be a good candidate based only on your pictures.  A physical exam would be needed to decide for certain.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

BB L

+1

yes you are a good candidate. your entire body will be suctioned and sculpted.This fat will be reinjected to enhance the buttocks

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS