Now That I'm a Candidate Can my Wish Pics Be Done with my Body Type? (photo)

Liposuction + BBL

+1

It is appropriate to ensure results equal to photographs, in your case I think you're a good candidate for the procedures you want. I recommend Liposuction on abdomen, waist, full back and BBL. Best Wishes!

Expectations

+1

hi, its common to receive patients that bring pics of models or other patients. you will achieve a better body contour and better butt shape. a good chosen technique will assure you a nice outcome and result. 

Translation provided by doctor:

hola, es comun recibir a pacientes que acuden con fotografias de modelos u otros pacientes. lograras una figura mas bella y un contorno mas cosmetico. la eleccion de un buena tecnica te asegura un resultado favorable,

Dr JPC

Juan Pablo Cervantes, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Improvement Definite; Wish Photo May Not Be Possible

+1

Thanks for the photos.  I believe that you can benefit from liposuction and gluteal shaping with fat transfer.  I am not sure that you can achieve the desired look of your "wish" pictures.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Wish picture

+1

You can expect to have a smaller waist, rounder butt and flatter stomach . That should  get you as close as possible to your dream picture. 

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Now That I'm a Candidate Can my Wish Pics Be Done with my Body Type?

+1

Although you will not look like the wish pic, you can get close.  You will find that this procedure is very surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA