Now That I'm a Candidate Can my Wish Pics Be Done with my Body Type? (photo)

Expectations

hi, its common to receive patients that bring pics of models or other patients. you will achieve a better body contour and better butt shape. a good chosen technique will assure you a nice outcome and result. 

Translation provided by doctor:

hola, es comun recibir a pacientes que acuden con fotografias de modelos u otros pacientes. lograras una figura mas bella y un contorno mas cosmetico. la eleccion de un buena tecnica te asegura un resultado favorable,

Dr JPC

Improvement Definite; Wish Photo May Not Be Possible

Thanks for the photos.  I believe that you can benefit from liposuction and gluteal shaping with fat transfer.  I am not sure that you can achieve the desired look of your "wish" pictures.

Dr. ES

Wish picture

You can expect to have a smaller waist, rounder butt and flatter stomach . That should  get you as close as possible to your dream picture. 

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Liposuction + BBL

It is appropriate to ensure results equal to photographs, in your case I think you're a good candidate for the procedures you want. I recommend Liposuction on abdomen, waist, full back and BBL. Best Wishes!

Walkiris Robles, MD

Now That I'm a Candidate Can my Wish Pics Be Done with my Body Type?

Although you will not look like the wish pic, you can get close.  You will find that this procedure is very surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA