Breast cup B to C augmentation? (photo)

I measured myself and I believe I'm a 36 B but I want to be a C cup...so I'm 5'6 140 lbs slim built...what size C or cc's would be best for my frame...small or full C..I don't want to be too top heavy

Implants not enough

+2
At size 36 B each 200 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. You require 200 cc implants to take you up to a C. However, your photograph shows asymmetry and a simultaneous lift will change your nipple position. It is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant. Small silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. This technique will help you achieve the beautiful breasts you desire. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Implant Sizing

+2

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Size of implants

+2

Choosing implants takes many things in consideration. Your height, weight, breast width, hips and your goals. Looking at your pictures a full C will likely give you the result that you are desiring. This maybe between a 300-400cc implant. That being said it is important that you get evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon, so you can get exactly what you want.

Web reference: http://drrituchopra.com

Breast cup B to C augmentation?

+1

I would try on sizers in the office to get a sense of what you want.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of mommy makeovers each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Mommy-Makeover-photo-galleries.php

Cc's mean nothing!

+1

the best way to choose implants is by measuring dimensions of your breasts and chest. listening to your goals assists in determining the size that would be appropriate for you. This is usually a diameter and projection, for round implants. The volume (cc's) is a non issue when using this dimensional approach. You can read a textbook chapter in Spear's textbook on breast surgery describing this approach.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Implant selection

+1

I think the best thing that you can do is go for a consultation in person, because without an adequate exam it is impossible to tell you what implant is best for you.

Choosing The Best Implant Size

+1

Picking an implant size that fits your frame and also looks the way you want in clothing requires a sizing process in your doctor's office. This allows you and a trusted friend or significant other to choose a size that matches your desires. Its a very individualized process, and your doctor can also help you understand size that fits the amount of skin and tissue you naturally have.

Sizes

+1

Try in your plastic surgery office can have you try on sizers or computer replicas so in general you can get upper pole fullness and one cup size on any one

Breast Augmentation Size B Or C

+1

Try on implant sizers in your Plastic Surgeon's office. Discuss the sizes with your surgeon, so that you will be on the same page with the amount of volume you want added to your breast.

Breast cup B to C augmentation?

+1

Correct implant sizing is a very important part of the augmentation process. I suggest that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss different types of implants and also to try on a range of sizes so that you can pinpoint the exact style and size that is perfect for you.