How Much Will a Body Lift, Breast Lift, Neck Lift, and Brachioplasty Cost? (photo)

I recently have lost around 80 lbs and have around 50 more to go before I am at my goal weight. I am already looking into surgery. I have been overweight over half my life and I know this excess is going nowhere. I am wondering what the average cost for the 4 of these surgeries plus fees would be for me.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Pricing multiple plastic surgeries

+1

RealSelf gives a pretty good average of procedure costs and by looking at the specific cost pages for procedures here (like the breast lift cost page noted in the reference below). You can look for prices nearest you in Texas to get an idea of local averages. The procedure cost and pricing map is really useful.

That said, you'll need to consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss what bothers you specifically and determine the best surgical plan to address those specifics. We offer discounts for combination procedures, so take that into account when you're thinking of total cost, too.

Best wishes!
Ricardo L Rodriguez

Web reference: http://www.realself.com/Breast-lift/cost

Cost of body lift with arm lift

+1

Great job!! I would budget $11-18K for the body lift.  I would also wait for 6 months of weight stability before you have surgical procedures. Unfortunately there is no effective non-surgical method.  However, a body lift can truly change your life. Excess abdominal fat  and skin is removed, the abdomen and your core is tightened, your hips are raised and defined and your buttock has new definition and shape.  The combination is powerful and the results are immediate. I would do the body lift first, then stage procedures every 4-6 months. The arm lift is $4000-$6000. Healing time is 2-4 weeks. The most important thing is safety. Please don't compromise on this! See a board certified plastic surgeon

Surgical cost

+1
Breast lift is $10,000, facelift is $7,000, brachioplasty is $4,000, abdominoplasty is $8,000 and posterior extension of abdominoplasty (posterior thigh lift) is $7,000.
Best Wishes,
Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Costs

+1

The average quotes from RealSelf are actual numbers. Your own quotes may vary based on  geography and base on what is actually done. Not every tummy tuck costs the same.
Body lift 17,000
Arm lift 7,500
Breast lift 8,000
Face lift 11,000
From the limited amount I can see on the photos, you might choose a tummy tuck and not a lower body lift, and that would cost about half the price of a body lift. 

Congratulations on the ongoing weight loss. Best wishes. You should be near your goal weight at the time of surgery, but you can begin to consult with a surgeon any time.