Reasons For Cost of C02? Any Procedures Under $1000?

First of all, thank you for what you all do on this site, and in your practices. Here are my questions: 1. Why does it cost so much for Co2 laser procedure, and procedures like this? It seems so high! 2. Can I find this procedure for $1,000 or less for face and neck? 3. Is this a good, safe procedure to make face look younger? 4. I have sun damage, some aging and wrinkles, and want to look more youthful, is this for me? Thanks so much! I have received Botox and filler and it's great!

Reason for the CO2 Laser's Higher Price

+1

There are a couple of unique qualities to the CO2 laser. One has to take into account the dollar amount that these machines cost; they are high quality, high cost machines.

Secondly, if you take into account some of longer term procedures that could be done to get the same results you would spend twice that much and it would take far longer. With the CO2 laser you get the results you want in a fraction of the time for a fraction of the price. “Dr. D”

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon