Co2 Fractional Laser For Sun Damage, Wrinkles and Redness of Face?

I'm considering having the laser procedure this winter but I'm not sure if it is what I need or not. I have been told that it would help me. I have some sun damage, a few wrinkles, some wrinkling on my neck, and I have a reddish tone to my face. I have a picture somewhere on here, but I can send one directly to anyone who would be interested in giving me their opinion. I recently had Botox around eyes and laugh lines filled in, it looks much better! I want to do a little more though. Thanks!

Wrinkles around the eyes and fractional co2 laser

+1

The fractional co2 laser works extremely well on the lower eyelids to resurface and tighten the skin in this critical area of premature aging. 

CO2 laser for sun damage, wrinkles and redness of face

+1

There are several different types of lasers, including different types of CO2 lasers.  Generally speaking, CO2 lasers can help to remove sun damage and improve wrinkles.  It normally will not treat redness however.  Some of these lasers cannot be used on the neck also.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon