Tetracycline Stains? (photo)

I have tetracycline stains on my teeth. It affects more of the upper half of my teeth. My right front tooth was chipped when I was 10 and I have bonding on it and the tooth next to it because it is recessed. I am wanting to get laminates done on those two teeth since the bonding has wore and yellowed some. I was waning to have Zoom or some other whitening done on my teeth before so I can get my 2 laminates the lightest I can. What can I realistically expect. Thanks.

Tetracycline Stains

+1

You have a very broad smile. You should use ZOOM or any other quality bleaching product first. Then you should have Porcelain Veneers made for at least 8-10 of your upper teeth. If you do any fewer, than they will really stand out as being much whiter than the rest of your teeth whenever you smile.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Tetracycline Stains

+1

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist