Terrible Skinny Legs. What Can I Do?

I have bad skinny legs and it's so frustrating that i have to be cover up all the time i don't wear dresses or shorts and it's so depressing i have tried all the exercises to help me but it remains the same, i was thinking about fat injections or fillers to my legs please what is your suggestions about this i can't bear to keep having this skinny legs anymore if there's something i can do about it please help!

Skinny legs fat grafting ?

+1

Fat grafting to the calfs can and has been done. You will need at leat 4 or 500 cc's of fat per side. There are also calf implants. Fat grafting to the upper legs is also performed I have heard. If however your legs are skinny maybe you wont have enough fat for grafting