Looking for a PS to Remove my Implants in The Indianapolis Area?

I have deflated saline implants placed sub-pect that needs to be removed. Would like to have this done in the office with a local. Straight simple removal, no capsule removal. Can anyone refer me to someone that is willing to do this? I do not wish replacement at this time.

Removing implants

+1

The simplest way to start to find someone in Indianapolis is to go the ASPS or ASAPS websites and search for surgeons in your area.

Plastic surgeon recommendations

+1

While there are certainly many physicians and surgeons who would offer doing this procedure for you, I would start with finding a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  The American Society of Plastic Surgeons has a website listing of surgeons and can check board certification status.  Plastic surgeons on this site should also be capable of doing so for you.  Hope that this helps!  Good luck!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Finding Plastic Surgeon for Removal of Breast Implants?

+1

Although I am not able to provide you with specific names, some general thoughts may be helpful to you.
I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. 

Removal of Breast Implants Under Local Anesthetic

+1

Removal of breast implants under local is reasonable and can be done in about 10 minutes.  I would think that you can probably find one here on Realself.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Removal of implants can be done simply in the office

+1

This c an be done quite simply in the office, usually at a very reasonable price - I can recommend the Gillian institute in indianapolis - board certified plastic surgeons.

W. Tracy Hankins, MD

Implant removal

+1

Your best bet is to call around to plastic surgeons in the area, Your request  is quite reasonable, so you should not have too much trouble finding someone.  

RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.