Can Teoysal Be Dissolved in the Jowls Area Around the Jawline?

i had it injected for the jowls but it wasnt really that bad as iam only 38, but now it has changed my jawline shape adding unattractive volume and shape and i look worse than before it has made me look like i have jowls rather than improve. what can i do about it as its been a month and i dont want to wait a long time for it to go fillers tend to last longer with me too.ive heard that injecting around that area can cause paralasis of the lower lip is this true as well? please help here!!

Teosyal for the jowls

+1

Teosyal can be dissolved. You should return to your injector for assessment.  It does not cause paralysis of the lower lip.  

Toronto Dermatologist

An experienced injector can dissolve Teosyal

+1

Yes, the Teosyal can be dissolved with a product called Hyaluronidase.  Any physician who has experience with fillers, such as Teosyal, keeps this in their office.  It is a relatively pain-free procedure. You should see improvement within 30 minutes. 

Injecting the jawline with dermal filler can not lead to paralysis.  YOu may be thinking of Botox.  Improperly placed Botox can temporarily change the action of the muscles around the mouth.

Julia Carroll, MD
Toronto Dermatologist

No paralysis

+1

injecting fillers doesnt cause paralysis ,

am not sure if injecting around it will improve it since you are complaing that the area looks bigger now .but you can try that 

the other thing is hyaluronidase enzyme  injection which dissolve the filler but keep in mind it might go back the the original condition 

Nawarah Alarfaj, MD
Saudi Arabia Plastic Surgeon

Teosyal can be dissolved because it is a hyaluronic acid

+1

Because Teosyal is made witha high concentration of hyaluronic acid, it does have a "magic eraser" product that you can use called hyaluronidaise to melt and dissolve away any problem areas that crop up.  The doctor who treated you initally would be able to inject this for you and you would see the results soon afterwards.

Cory Torgerson, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon