I Am Having Teosyl for Undereye Hollows, is This a Good Filler for the Eye Area?

Good filler

I’ve used Teosyal Redensity II when treating the undereye hollows and tear troughs and it achieved beautiful results. There should be minimal swelling and bruising if the treatment was performed properly. The added benefit is that it also contains some nutrients that help with the appearance of dark circles.

Teosyl Redensity ll is a fantastic product for tear troughs

Teosyl Redensity ll is a fantastic product for tear troughs. I would highly recommend it. Your injector will have a consult with you and discuss various products and find a good fit that is specific for you.

All the best.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Teosyal for tear troughs

Any of the hyaluronic acid fillers are great for the tear troughs, including teosyal, restylane and juvederm. The latter two have vastly more experience and years of use by physicians.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon