Teosyal Redensity?

I am thinking havin Teosyal Redensity for my neck. I am 50 years old. I have a little sagging problems fotr my jaw area and my neck. Is it useful for those area this Teosyal. ? How long will it last.?

Neck Cords and Sagging and Jowls Respond Well To Nonsurgical Techniques

+1

Very often what appears to be laxity of the neck can be treated nonsurgically using volumizing fillers, such as Radiesse or Radiesse combined with Perlane, to straighten the jawline (to eliminate jowls), strengthen and redefine the chin (using Juvederm Voluma, Stylage XXL or Restylane SubQ) and smooth ropey, vertical neck cords by treating the platysma muscle with neuromodulators (such as Botox, Dysport or Xeomin). If "necklace lines" are additionally a problem, these may be treated with a filler, such as Belotero Balance, injected in tiny amounts along each line. And, finally, if neck laxity remains following the above interventions, a Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring NeckLift technique can be added using a combination of Radiesse and Restylane SQ to further "tack" the neck back.

Teosyal Redensity, a lightweight hyaluronic acid product (coupled with amino acids  and antioxidants), is intended to be used as part of a series of three mesotherapy sessions spaced at three week intervals, which is supposed to promote skin rejuvenation. I have found this approach to be more helpful for mild degrees of neck and facial crepeyness.

Please note: Teosyal, Restylane SubQ, Voluma and Stylage are not approved in the U.S. and not available to me in my Upper East Side NY practice. However, I have a great deal of experience using all these products in my Israel practice where each has been approved for several years already.