Teosyal Lip Fillers! My Top Lip is Bigger Than the Bottom and Has a Huge Lump in the Middle?

Hi I have had lip filler with teosyal a week ago my top lip looks so big compared to the bottom!! Is there any thing I can do to make it go down I also have an lump in the middle im so unhappy I havent been at work since! What can I do myself to make it go down or devolve it at home I will never go back to the same dr his terrible...

+4

Teosyal is not available in the US but is a hyaluronic acid based filler.  This will slowly dissolve on its own or you can have the MD that did the injection use hyaluronidase to dissolve some of the filler.  There's no inherent magic in using any filler.  The magic resides in the MD's ability to understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial beauty for the creation of naturally, proportioned and attractive lips.  

Web reference: http://www.thepalmercodeinstitute.com