I Received Teosyal Injected 14 Days Ago, and I'm Not Happy With the Results. Will the Plumpness Go Down?

The vermillion border was injected as well as the lip, but it is too duck like, i have small lips and the whole shape now is odd, it looks weird when i talk or smile....i am wondering if the lip plumpness and vermillion border plumpness will go down significant after a month?, as i have a family occasion to attend....or is it worth me getting the filler removed. Also, could get just some of the filler removed from the vermillion border or can it not be controlled in such a way as that?

Swelling and bruising typically takes 2 weeks to settle, although I have experienced a small population of patients take 3 weeks

+1
Swelling and bruising typically takes 2 weeks to settle, although I have experienced a small population of patients take 3 weeks.

If you are not happy with the results of your treatment, visit your injector and discuss options going forward. You may be able to save some of the lip fullness and dissolve the vermillion boarder. Ensure you are working with a highly skilled injector.

Hope this helps.