Are Teosyal and Juvederm Similar?

Are Teosyal kiss and Juvederm similar? Also, if you have not used the whole syringe, what is the shelf life of the product? I heard it is about 6 months.

Teosyal and Juvederm

+1

Teosyal is available in Canada and Europe, not in the US (at least it is not US FDA approved). Teosyal is a hyaluronic acid-based filler, similar to Juvederm. The manufacturers of Teosyal claim the filler lasts 1-2 years. I recommend against saving product to be injected in the future not only because there are a lot of medico-legal issues associated with the practice, but hyaluronic acid fillers can dry out pretty quickly after opening (as early as 2-3 weeks). Even partially dried out filler does not have the same flow properties as fresh product.

I would encourage you to seek out a qualified dermatologist or plastic surgeon for your injections.

Good luck.

San Diego Dermatologist