Can Teosyal Cause Eye Bags?

I had botox on forehead and crows feet and teosyal in nose to mouth lines. I have developed horrible bags under my eyes. Any solution?

If the product was injected under the eyes there is a possibility it may be causing heaviness.

+1
If the product was injected under the eyes there is a possibility it may be causing heaviness. Ensure you have an expert injector working with you. If the product is causing the problem, the solution would be to speak with your injector about hyaluronidase to have the product dissolved.

Photos would be very helpful to address this question.

+1

HA fillers when the are inartfully placed can cause lower eyelid bags.  If this is the case, the solution is to have enzyme injected (hyaluronidase) to remove the unhelpful filler.