Bumps Inside the Lips After Teosyal Injection

I got Teosyal two days ago in Mexico. I have two large bumps on the inside of my upper and lower lips. I am hoping it is just from the trauma and they will go away. They are pretty obvious when I smile. They are extremely obvious inside my mouth. Please help....I'm worried I made a huge mistake.

Small dense areas to lips after can be a side effect from the injection

+1
Small dense areas to lips after can be a side effect from the injection. Schedule a follow up with your Dr to have the area massaged. If the small dense area persists you may have to have it dissolved with hyaluronidase.

Hope this helps.

Massage

+1

it might be that your dr injected larger aunt in one or two areas  and you ended witha  nodule

try massaging the area for the coming wk to try to distribute the material, if no change go back to your dr 

Nawarah Alarfaj, MD
Saudi Arabia Plastic Surgeon