I Have a Tension Nose, What is the Best Surgeon to Go to in Scotland??

I have been to a free consultation but the surgeon wanted to give me a tiny piggy nose so I need one that is good with tension noses and can make it a smaller nicer version of my own nose. Preferably not too far away although I am willing to travel.

Rhinoplasty

+1

Nasal surgery is not just a textbook operation.  Each surgery must be customized to the patients face and proportions.  An option is to try imaging changes to evaluate if the changes are what you are hoping for or too much.  The American Plastic and Reconstructive Society maybe able to guide you to a certified surgeon that offers the tecnology.  Good luck