What Treatment is Best for my Breast? (photo)

I want the big breast to look like the smaller one. Close as possible without scarring or non-visible ones. so my breast can be as symmetrical as possible

Breast Asymmetry Surgery

+1

Dear Sophie,

thank you for your question. You can get a circum-areolar breast lift for repositioning of the right breast to match the left.  The incision goes around the areola and hides in the junction in between.  For the most symmetry, I would do this to both breasts so that the areolas look the same.  You may choose to have an aumentation at the same time or not as desired.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Best treatment has least scar

+1

The best procedure for you is a new technique called The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  At the same time, the larger breast can be reduced slightly if that is desirable.  If you are considering having both breasts larger then implants can be placed.  The advantage of this technique is it avoids the ugly vertical scars of the lollipop or boat anchor shaped incisions.  Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection and may eliminate the need for implants.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Ideal candidate for correction of breast asymmetry.

+1

Hi.

Good news!  You look like a fairly easy case.  I think you need a circular scar breast lift of the sagging side only (scar around nipple; usually heals very well), and implants over the muscle in both breasts.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

What Treatment is Best for my Breast Asymmetry?

+1

Exactly what operation will help you achieve your goals will depend largely on exactly what your goals are. This determination will be best made during in person consultation with well experienced board certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation.

As you will find online, options include liposuction surgery, fat grafting, breast lifting, breast augmentation etc. Again, which of these options ( or combination of host defenses will best achieve your goals cannot be determined online.

I would suggest that you give significant thought to what you would like to achieve. Seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons for more precise/meaningful advice.

You may find the attached link, devoted to breast asymmetry issues, helpful to you.

Treatment for Breasts

+1

Your pictures are limited so I will do the best I can. Size adjustments are very common. In my past, I spent many hours discussing this with patients. If the asymmetry was minimal, I advised no surgery. Otherwise a unilateral reduction of a breast or asymmetric augmentation solved these issues. Get a consult from a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. All the best

Thomas A. Narsete, MD
Greenwood Village Plastic Surgeon

What Treatment is Best for my Breast?

+1

This is a rather complex problem that will require an in person exam to make a proper assessment and treatment plan. The left breast looks pretty normal, the right breast has a tuberous appearance. Correction may require some form of lifting and tissue rearrangement, and there is not enough info here for a precise suggestion, other than to make an appointment to see a plastic surgeon. 

+1

The first thing you need to do is set up evaluations with a few boarded PSs in your city/area IN PERSON! Over the internet we can only offer ideas for possible surgical therapies. In my over the internet opinion I would explain to you your genetic/anatomic findings of asymmetry, widely space breasts, wide chest girth. Than offer you a surgical plan of a few operations to attain the most asymmetry possible using implants and fat grafting. As for more cleavage I believe that is NOT a possibility in your case due to the widely set breasts and N/A complexes Good luck. 

Asymmetric Breast Treatment.

+1

To treat your breast asymmetry, you must first understand the three main factors that are different about your right breast.  1) Your right breast appears slightly larger than your left breast.  2) The right nipple position is lower on the breast mound than your left breast.  3) The fold under your right breast is higher than the fold under the left side.

If you only want to treat the size discrepancy, Ultrasound Assisted Liposculpture is very effective in reducing the volume of the right breast with only 2 small access holes (3 mm).

If you want to gain a more similar shape, you would have to add a periareolar mastopexy to raise the position of the right nipple relative to it's breast mound.  With the above two procedures (done at the same time) you could have a fairly good shape and size match between the breasts.

Gilbert Lee, MD

Breast asymmetry and treatment with no scars

+1

An incision would be necessary to improve the appearance of the breasts. If the breast is fatty and you want it to match the smaller one, then only liposuction would help to match the volume better.  

You need to have more than one surgery

+1

Your breasts are tubular, uneven and have a wide gap in between them. Breast implants can make your breast bigger ,but can not make them even. I would recommend fat grafting and areolar lift for the first stage and possible implants later.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon