Is it possible to predict outcome when removing breast implants? (photo)

Naturally I was a 34F. After pregnancy a 34H, and after baby weight loss down to a C cup. I have 350cc silicone implants placed under the muscle. Now, 3 years later, I am ready to have them out. They are too large for me. I have seen a lot of explant pictures on this site and while some have come out beautifully, I have noticed some have caved in breast and nipples. Do you think I will look like I did before I got the implants? .

+1

It is difficult to predict the outcome when a breast implant is removed.There are many factors that determine the outcome. Eg implant size,amount of breast tissue , amount of sagging and nipple position.

The remaining tissue however can usually be be re arranged to re shape the breast

Web reference: http://www.beckermd.com/breast/revision-boca-raton-fl/

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon