Tennessee Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck Doctor Recommendations

I have lost 105 lbs. with gastric bypass and now weigh about 117lbs. I  would love to have Breast augmentation and a Tummy tuck. I also would like to have excess skin removed from my arms but I am afraid of the scarring on the arms.

I live in Tennessee and would like to go to a reputable surgeon that would offer financing plans. Any ideas?

Find someone close to home

+2

There are a number of plastic surgeons with good experience with patients who have undergone massive weight loss. Patients like you present with unique problems, and frequently require multiple operations, and -- at the least -- frequent follow-up visits after surgery. So, finding someone close to your home who is experienced with these operations is your best bet.

There are good plastic surgeons with such experience in Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga. Research the area closest to you. This will make your whole process easier, and probably safer.

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Financing surgeries.

+1

Congratulations on your major achievement!  When checking for a good surgeon, make sure he or she is board certified.  Ask to see before and after photos.  Remember not all offices will offer financing plans, however, most accept 3rd party financing such as care credit.  These are health care credit cards with potentially low interest rates and extended payment plans. 

After weight loss body contouring

+1

Dear Nurse18,

As my colleague, Dr. Reath, in Knoxville has indicated Tennessee has a lot of gifted Plastic surgeons who LIKE to perform post massive weight loss restoration surgery.

I would start by making a longer preliminary list of surgeons closer to you by visiting the website of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (www.plasticsurgery.org) - the umbrella organization of almost all board certified real plastic surgeons in the USA. Research each surgeon and read about them on the internet. Then, pick a few and visit each one of them and see how comfortable you are with them.

Most of us are only too glad to have you speak with previous patients tio help you decide if these procedures are for you.

Having done that you will do well.

Congratulations on your achievement and Good Luck.

Do your homework in selecting a good plastic surgeon

+1

Finding a good plastic surgeon, in any region of the country, can be a challenging task. Ask friends and other trusted individuals such as your personal physician for a recommendation. Do your homework and select a plastic surgeon that you will be comfortable with. Keep in mind that problems arise with any procedure and it is always good to be close to your surgeon. Follow up visits can be frequent especially in the first few weeks following the operation.

+1

Dr. Stephen Davis is an excellent plastic surgeon with a vast experience in body contouring after massive weight loss. He is a board certified plastic surgeon and a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). I personally operated with him for years when both of us were in the military. You can learn more about him at: drstephendavis.com. Dr. Fisher is another surgeon in Nashville with a good reputation, although his practice is more specialized toward hair transplants.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Nashville plastic surgeon

+1

Dr. Jack Fisher in Nashville is an outstanding nationally recognized Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience.  I would certainly consider visiting him for a consultation!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS