Feels Like Tendons are Attached to Surgery Scar, Is This Possible?

I don't know if this sounds right but, I've recently had my implants explanted and, when I reach up I can feel a pull on my scar, under my right breast. On looking more closely it seems like my tendon?? is attached to the scar and is pulling. When looking in the mirror, I can see two long track lines(which look like tendons), becomming more apparent. They run from the scar all way down my stomach. And they are sore! What does this mean? are they tendons? I'm confused...

Breast Blood Clots - Mondor's Disease

+1

Inflammation associated with Breast Surgery may lead  to clotting of the superficial veins in the breast skin.  This condition is temporary and resolves with antiinflammatory agents (such as Advil etc). You should discuss this with your surgeon and allow him to help you.

Good Luck.

Peter A Aldea, MD
Memphis, TN

Mondor's syndrome

+1

this is self limitinf vein thrombosis. it will dissappear in 3 months.  ask your doctor about  Mondor's Syndrome or search the web to learn more.

James Apesos, MD
Dayton Plastic Surgeon