Ten Days Post Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction- Is Tingling Feeling Normal? Can I Breath Through My Nose?

Had septoplasty and turbinate reduction ten days ago. It's healing nicely. But since dried mucus came out earlier, feels cold, runny and tingly? Like it's seeping but its not seeping. Is this normal? Also, now I can, am I allowed to breath through nose? It expands the outer rims and makes whistling sounds but doesn't hurt? Also bridge of nose aches is this normal?? And what is a turbinate reduction even?! I only knew about the septoplasty till the surgeon said he'd done it!

Septoplasty and turbinate reduction

+1
It is common to have some running of the nose post septoplasty and while the nose is healing and nerves rejuvenating tingling may occur and is natural. Turbinate reduction is done to help with the breathing after septoplasty. If the turbinates are to big they will cause difficulty breathing and I almost always do a turbinate reduction during rhinoplasty, septoplasty or commonly called septorhinoplasty. Whistling sounds should be checked and discussed with your surgeon to make sure you do not have any septal perforation. It sounds like you are just going through the natural healing process and time will help all of these complaints dissipate and you should have a speedy recovery.